I might forget a few.
But I’m gonna give the list off the top of my head- in no particular order.
- Driving my Camaro- without fail, it always makes me happy. Beyond happy, really.
- Eating. Actually, I’m eating a box of Russell Stover chocolates my boyfriend brought home to me last night.
- Good days at work (where my managers leave me alone).
- Reading. I recommend Lisa Gardner, and Ted Dekker. And I could list a whole shit ton more, but let’s just start with those two.
- Writing. I can write for five hours straight, and I won’t even notice because I’m just so content and happy. In my zone.
- My family.
- Getting enough sleep always makes me happy,
- so do naps.
- My beagle, Eddie. You can see him here.
- Smallville (think Justin Hartley).
- Skulls and TweetyBird
- Sex (ok, who doesn’t get happy after an orgasm?).
- Having lip balm on me always.
- Warm blankets.
- Making other people smile.
- Getting mail.
- Buying books.
- Buying notebooks and pens.
- Having the house to myself.
- Having heat in my car (I went three winters without heat, so yeah. I really appreciate it).
- Cruising along the interstate or back roads, windows down, wind in my face, radio blaring.
Ok, so that’s off the top of my head, and I know there’s so much more that makes me happy. It doesn’t take much to make me happy.