I had no idea.
I was quite shocked, and pleasantly surprised when this blog, Precious Awakening!, nominated me. So, thank you! Vey much!
Honestly though, this blog post might take me a day or two as I read many blogs and find ones with less than 200 hundred followers.
If you follow the link to the blog above, you’ll get the details of this, like what it means. And while you’re at it, check out the rest of their blog, too. It has a positive ring to it, which is delightful considering how often people can be negative (and if you’ve read my last couple…not upbeat).
So, there’s official rules that follow this Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Which now means I have ten questions to answer- whoo!
1. List three favorite items you would carry on your journey to Mars.
Um. Would I get internet access up there? ’cause I’d bring my laptop, a book or two, and I’d bring my Superman pants.
2. Name a favorite blog post you have written. Please share the link.
Let’s see, I’d say this one, about cutting.
3. How would you greet St. Peter at the gates of heaven? Only three words please.
May I enter? Haha, I don’t know.
4. Name your favorite post you have read on someone else’s blog. Please share the link.
Now see, this is where I gotta go search! Okay, this poem right here. It is realllly good.
5. Name one scientist hero stating why in 1-2 lines.
Uhhh…let’s do Albert Einstein. Why? Because “The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
6. If you had to vote for atleast one blog post from Precious Awakening, then which one would it be? Please share the link. Please use three words to explain why you like that post.
I love this one. Because it’s true.
7. Which is the best way to convey your blog message: Text or Image? Why?
For me, text but some people do good with image. But my blog doesn’t have just one message either, sooo….
8. Use five adjectives to describe your experience with Precious Awakening.
Ok, my brain is on overload right now due to stress, and I am blank. Or maybe I’m just stupid. Regardless. Skipping. But I did enjoy reading through the blog, it was enjoyable.
9. What kind of blog posts interest you? Comical, health, facts, fiction, short stories? Please share links if possible.
I like funny, and true story blogs. With honesty, and opinions. And poems. I love reading poems. And I won’t be linking because this blog is already full of links…
10. State three key feedback/comments for Precious Awakening.
Honestly, I liked your blog. Sometimes the paragraphs are a little long, but that really isn’t a problem, unless you’re looking for a quick read. But I liked it, and it was easy to navigate.
Blogs I am nominating, in no particular order:
Now, 10 questions. Let’s see…
- Why did you begin blogging?
- Have you ever taken a break (whether it be a set five hours, a day, a week, whatev) from your cell phone or Facebook or something else addicting?
- Something you never leave the house without?
- A blog post you want everyone to read (insert link)? (Whether it be yours or someone’s you read.)
- Camera or camera phone, which do you take more pictures with?
- Link to your favorite blog?
- Favorite place to update your blog?
- Something you buy that makes you happy, always? Like, buying books, notebooks, or ink pens always makes me feel better.
- A post (with link) of my mine that you like?
- Had you heard of Liebster Award before?
Ok, so there ya go. My official post for the Liebster Award. I have no idea if this right or not, but I listed the rules, answered the questions, nominated blogs, and asked ten questions- so I guess it’s good enough! Hope y’all take part in this.