Something we all relate to.
Day 7 in this challenge, and I actually feel challenged! List 10 songs you’re loving right now.
Right. So I’m going to sit here and rack my brain trying to come up with ten fucking songs. Whoo!
First off, would be:
- Games by Cassie Steele. Just something about it…omg. I love it.
- Heartless by the Fray. I listen to almost every.single.day.
- Black Tears by Jason Aldean. It hits me right in the feels. Okay, I actually hate that saying, but sometimes ya just gotta say something you hate because it’s catchy. But yeah, it’s a good song.
- Wasting all These Tears by Cassadee Pope
- Superman by Five for Fighting. I could sing it all day long, every day!
- Love by Jana Kramer. I love that woman!
- Bottoms Up by my future husband (haha I wish!) Brantley Gilbert
- Callin’ me When I’m Lonely by Sheryl Crow
- Tom Sawyer by Rush. I heard it one day, and was like, omg, this song is awesome!
- Broken Hearted Girl by Beyoncé. Because I think of the Chloe-Oliver video someone created, and I love them, and the clip featured this song, and it was heaven. I can’t find the video now, a few years later, but I do remember it!
Boom! Ten songs! How completely true this is, I don’t know. It’s not in order of love, by any means. If I were to sit here and think some more, I’m sure I could think of other songs I enjoy more right now, but I think I’ll just leave it. Those are all good songs anyway. So whatev.