Think of 30 facts.
Post 30 facts about yourself.
Um. Is that even possible? I guess I’ll give it a whirl. But I swear someone needs to jump in and do this one, too. Just for the fun of it.
- I have hazel eyes. (I have received tons of compliments on my eyes, and how “they’re not brown but they’re not green either”, “wow! your eyes are amazing!”)
- I have lived with each of 3 older siblings.
- I am the 4th out of 10 kids.
- My birthday is 10-4. And if you don’t get that, 10-4, I have no words left to say.
- Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
- I’ve needed glasses since I was 12.
- I was homeschooled.
- I have never smoked.
- I don’t do drugs…never have either.
- I am strong-willed/stubborn.
- I read really fast.
- I have naturally curly hair. Everyone loves it…including me.
- Summer is my favorite season.
- Exploring…it’s the best.
- I’ve been to rockfest.
Okay, that’s half…and I’m dead. Are those 15 even all facts? I am done. I failed this challenge, but I don’t care. I really don’t.