So, I have been meaning to do this for awhile now, and even had a saved draft, but unfortunately, it’s been lost. So, I decided to just merge these two together. I would like to say thank you to both Annette and Kristy for nominating me, and I apologize for taking so long to do this. I meant to do it sooner, and then time escaped me, and the draft I started got lost, and I gave up until today.
Before I answer their questions, here are the rules (and they kind of change, I’ve noticed, but we’ll go with these):
- Thank your nominator (put link to their blog in your post).
- Share the award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 10 (or 11) questions asked to you.
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees
- Notify them via social media.
So, I will answer questions from Kristy’s nomination first:
- What inspired you to start a blog? I wanted to write some stuff out. Which I did, and it helped.
- If you could interview a celebrity to blog about, who would it be & why? Oh hm. I don’t know really…
- What social media accounts do you use to drive blog traffic & what are their links? Honestly, I don’t use anything. I mean, I have a Twitter but I don’t actually use it. It’s basically just all tweets of my blog posts, I don’t even check it.
- How often, if at all, do you change or modify the look & layout of your blog? I think I’ve changed it 3-5 times in the 2 years and, like, 4 months I’ve had up.
- Have you written posts to schedule them in advance? No. I mean, for awhile it was messed up, and every post was scheduled. The time zone was off or something, but that quit happening so I guess I fixed it. But never intentionally scheduled a post.
- What goals do you have for your blog in 2016? To keep up with the 5 Year Journal! and to share/feature someone else’s blog or post weekly.
- Would you or have you already done a guest post for another person? I haven’t, and I guess I probably would if they asked and gave me a topic to write about.
- What do you find encouraging when viewing other blogs? Finding out I’m not alone in life. Seeing people be open and honest, and growing.
- Will you follow and support your fellow nominees? Yup.
- If you could make blogging easier, what would you do? I think it is pretty easy…
Okay, so there we have it.
Oh, right. The 11 random facts.
- Sometimes I do not get “real” food when I go out to eat. I either get dessert for dinner, or the appetizer as dinner. People make comments to me, but I don’t care.
- I have a big collection of lipstick.
- And I rarely wear lipstick.
- I have a near addiction to buying washi tape, stickers, stationery, pens- anything like that.
- When I’m taking a multiple choice test, if I see (a) is right, I don’t read the other options, otherwise I second-guess myself and get it wrong.
- I was 1 years old (two weeks after my first birthday to be precise) before my first tooth came in.
- I like going out alone. Whether it be movies or a bar or dinner. I like going alone. Sometimes I like company, but I don’t need someone with me.
- I have hazel eyes, and with my green work shirt, they look almost entirely green.
- I had my first child at 23. My friends said we couldn’t have kids until we were 25. I don’t follow the rules. Haha.
- I always try to be super understanding, but usually let myself end up being used in the process. Something I am actively trying to fix.
- Skulls, Tweety-Bird, and the Superman symbol- I love them. Anything of the three make me super happy.
So now for the new questions and the nominees. I hope everyone participates, but if you don’t want to, don’t feel obligated.
- Why did you start blogging?
- Your favorite way to relax?
- Are you a motivated person or a procrastinator?
- Something that scared you but you overcame it and did it anyway?
- Any quote you try to live by?
- Organized or messy?
- Have you ever fasted? if yes, how was the experience?
- Do you follow politics?
- Something you’re passionate about?
- How would you describe “love”?